Product Review - Touch in Sol Browza Super Proof Gel Brow Pencil - @TouchInSolUS

Recently, I ended up purchasing the Touch in Sol Browza Super Proof Gel Brown Pencil from Sephora.  I usually use brow products from Tarte, but decided it was time to try something new.

I should probably disclose that I am not one of those women that uses a ton of makeup.  I don't wear any face makeup (ie: foundation, concealer, powder, etc), and I definitely don't like the whole let's-wear- 3lbs-of-makeup-and-post-"face beat"-photos-on-Instagram look.  I'm not looking for eyebrows that are visibly drawn on and look like evil eyebrows.  Moderation is key.

Now that I got that out of the way, the product is $19.00 and comes in 3 different shades.  I ended up getting it in Mink Wink which they say is for dark brunettes and is the darkest of the 3 shades.  The color is perfect for me, not too light, and not too dark.  This is the first brow pencil I have ever purchased or used.  I have only used Tarte's Amazonian Clay Mousse, so this was a different experience for me.  The pencil is easy to use and has a built-in spoolie for blending.  I like that the end with the spoolie is capped, because I am a clean freak.  The bristles on the spoolie are much softer than my Tarte brush, but they are sufficient and the product blends easily.  I didn't experience any fading or smudging throughout the day or night so the staying power is good in my book.  Lastly, the pencil is automatic so it doesn't require any sharpening.

Overall, I have been very pleased with this product.  It gives a soft, natural finish and lasts all day.  I would definitely buy this again and highly recommend others to try it as well.

Click to purchase Touch in Sol Browza Super Proof Gel Brow Pencil.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Post a Comment