Tears Won't Make This Eyeliner Go Away

TARTE
EMPHASEYES HIGH-DEF EYE PENCIL
$18

On my most recent makeup shopping trip I was pleasantly introduced to my new favorite eyeliner.  I initially walked in knowing exactly which eyeliner I wanted to purchase.  When I asked the sales associate where I could find it, I also asked for her recommendation.  While she said the product I was looking for was a good one, she raved about Tarte's EmphasEYES High-Definition Eye Pencil and I went with it.

Tarte is another one of my favorite make up companies that never fails to disappoint.  EmphasEYES is a super fine eyeliner that is perfect for anyone that is looking for an eyeliner that doesn't budge for their waterline.  The pencil was specifically designed to be used on the waterline and after a few uses under different conditions, I have been very satisfied with the results.  Another added plus is that all of Tarte's products are cruelty free and are formulated without parabens, gluten, triclosan, etc.



BUY TARTE EMPHASEYES HIGH-DEF EYE PENCIL NOW
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Post a Comment