A Glowing Discovery...Girl Meets Pearl (@BenefitBeauty)


BENEFIT COSMETICS
GIRL MEETS PEARL
$30


Getting ready fast has always been a love hate relationship for me.  It comes in handy when I make last minute plans, but generally, it turns into a waiting game...fully ready and waiting for my girl friend to finish up.  Some times the waiting game has its upside.  The night I was introduced to Benefit's Girl Meets Pearl was one of those times.

When my girl friend first brought out the tube, the designer in me was instantly attracted to the metallic lavender packaging and I had to know what it was.  She twisted it a few times and I was instantly in awe by the pearl luminescent golden-pink liquid that slowly emerged from the holes on top.

Girl Meets Pearl is a highlighter made by one of my favorite cosmetic companies, Benefit Cosmetics.  The sparkle that it gives off is subtle enough for you to use all over your face to give more of an all-over-dewy-glow look.  The best part is that the formula includes raspberry, chamomile, and sweet almond seed extract.  This adds a soothing effect and helps to improve your skin's firmness and smoothness, respectively.

I like to use this on my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose, and on my cupid's bow.  Just a twist of this tube, a couple pats, and you will be glowing with radiance!

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Post a Comment