Chicago - Recommended Restaurants: Club Lucky (@clubluckychi)

 

 If you enjoy good, fresh Italian cuisine in a not-so-stiff environment, you will love Club Lucky.  Tucked away within the neighborhood streets of Bucktown on Wabansia, Club Lucky offers an inviting 40's era decor, tasty drinks, and delectable dishes.


I first began coming here many years ago with a friend that was like family to the place.  On my very first visit, our bill came out to be over $1,300 and we literally ordered almost everything on the menu and had a real Italian-style family feast with friends.  Unlike many restaurants, I literally enjoyed every single dish that I tried down to the salads (and no...that wasn't the drinks doing the talking!).  Ever since, I have continuously come back for more and introduced many people to Club Lucky's fabulous dining experience.


The service here is absolutely outstanding...the servers are personable and not too overbearing or pushy, but manage to check in at all the right times.  Every day they feature a short list of daily specials with a variety of appetizers and entrees for the day.

The experience begins with freshly baked bread, butter, and oil.  I'm not much of a bread eater, but the bread here is delicious...warm, crisp on the outside, and fluffy and soft on the inside.  For the appetizer, I recommend trying the calamari, fried or calabrese, the Little Neck baked clams, or the bruschetta.  Typically on my visits, I tend to order one of the daily specials, but the items on the general dinner menu are just as tasty.  From the baby back ribs to the chicken vesuvio to the shrimp scampi, everything on this menu is a must try!

If you happen to take my recommendation and check out Club Lucky, let me know what you think of the food and the overall experience.  I know I will continue to make Club Lucky one of my go-to restaurants for years to come.


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Post a Comment