For All My Chitown Wing Lovers!

510 E 75th St
Chicago, IL 60616
(773) 483-9129

Now I'm not one to like going to the Southside, but I will travel for my chicken wings.

Wings Around the World is a small carry out joint that features 46 flavors from 9 different countries.  Trying to call your order in ahead of time isn't always the best option since they rarely answer the phone, but believe me, it is worth it!  They stay open relatively late everyday except on Sundays, and offer both fried and grilled wings.  The vast flavor options make it hard to decide, but here are some of my favorites so far:
  •  Spicy Ranch (America)
  •  Jerk Honey BBQ (Jamaica)
  •  Masala (India)
  • Garlic Parmesan (Italy)
Try them out, and let me know your flavor recommendations too!  I will definitely be trying ALL of them, hahahaha!

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Post a Comment