Chicago - Recommended Restaurants: Coast Sushi Bar


COAST SUSHI BAR
2045 N. Damen Ave., Chicago
Tel: (773) 235-5775


As a sushi lover, I have without a doubt experienced numerous sushi restaurants. Coast Sushi Bar is by far my favorite spot in Chicago. Their seafood is always fresh, and the atmosphere is chic. One of my favorite items was the Spicy Scallop Maki with fresh scallops, avocado, spicy mayo, and masago. Some of the more general rolls I enjoy are the Philadelphia and Shrimp Tempura, which were both very delicious here. Coast is known for its Coast Crab Signature Maki, which combines king crab, scallion, and masago in a spicy mayo with tempura crumbs and red tobiko. On Coast's menu, the Signature Maki I enjoyed most was the White Dragon. This roll comes with my favorite shrimp tempura along with wasabi tobiko, cream cheese, avocado, scallion, spicy sauce, wasabi dressing, and eel sauce with tempura crumbs. I recommend this restaurant to the rest of my sushi lovers out there!!!!


Visit the Website


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Post a Comment