Hater.....Why???

Does anyone else despise this word as much as me? It's becoming all too common for my taste. I mean, whatever happened to the word "hate" being a strong word that shouldn't be used loosely? As the hate grows so does separation as well as problems in this world.

So what is a hater?
1. Hater

A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success. So rather than be happy, they make a point of exposing a flaw in that person.

Hating, the result of being a hater, is not
exactly jealousy. The hater doesn't really want to be the person he or she hates, rather the hater wants to knock someone else down a notch.

What is the point of hating? Has this world really come down to a level of laziness where if one is more successful than another we no longer work harder to bypass that individual, but we knock them instead? I don't know about my readers, but this makes NO sense to me! I find it quite pointless to put efforts and thoughts into "hating." I mean, exactly what benefit do you reach by knocking someone?

I have always been a lover. When I hear of someone else doing well, I can't help but be happy for what they have worked to achieve. Not only do I support the success of others, but rather than trying to knock that person down, I find it much more useful to LEARN from that individual.

The absolute worst is those that hate on others relationships and love. How can one possibly hate on affection and love? Insane. It has come to a point where I feel as though I can't even show my emotion or liking for someone in the way I want, for the sake of avoiding people speaking negatively about my relations with others. Everything must be done secretly and out of the eyes of those that could be potential haters.

TAKE A MOMENT TO LEARN A LESSON......
You can be envious of other's success and happiness, but turn that envy into something beneficial for YOUR life. Ask questions, take notes, and acquire knowledge from others experiences.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Post a Comment