Chicago - Recommended Restaurants: Il Mulino New York


Stemming from the great city of New York, Il Mulino Chicago is at the top of the charts when it comes to traditional Italian cuisine. Beautifully located in historic Biggs mansion at the corner of Dearborn & Elm, this restaurant is definitely worth checking out for lunch or dinner!

In my experience, the service has been impeccable, the food delicious, and the environment very friendly. I have to say that I have tried and enjoyed almost every appetizer, and each entree I have tried was just as savory. I favor the small touches they have added to their service, such as the complimentary tableside bruschetta, an assortment of breads, salami, mussels & fried zucchini.

Favorite Appetizers: Carpaccio & Vongole Oreganata

Favorite Entrees: Ossobuco, Spezzatino Di Pollo Alla Romana & Porcini Risotto.


If you still have room for dessert, try the Tiramisu (so yummy!) or the Ricotta Cheesecake.

Oh, I recommend you top your meal off with the complimentary grappa that's made in house. It's delicious!

For more information, visit Il Mulino's website here.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home
Post a Comment